The Clinical Research Coordinator coordinates, assists, and implements clinical research projects at client. Under general direction, performs duties associated with coordinating study initiation, investigators’ training, and implementing study protocols. A clinical research coordinator (CRC), sometimes called a clinical trial manager, plays an integral role in medical studies of all kinds. They typically work under the direction of the principal investigator (PI), who is in charge of designing, conducting, and managing the clinical trial from a high level. The CRC’s job is to support, facilitate, and organize daily clinical trial activities. Clinical research coordinators also work in conjunction with the department, sponsor, and institution to guide them through compliance, finances, and personnel issues. In short, the CRC manages the day-to-day clinical operations activities, overseeing and executing delegated tasks to appropriate parties.
Clinical Research Coordinator (10034)
- Overseeing the smooth running of clinical trials.
- Collecting, coding, and analyzing data obtained from research.
- Managing research budgets.
- Informing participants about study objectives.
- Administering questionnaires.
- Monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study rules.
- Adhering to research regulatory standards.
- Adhering to ethical standards.
- Maintaining detailed records of studies as per FDA guidelines, including things such as drug dispensation.
- Liaising with laboratories regarding findings.
- Participating in subject recruitment efforts.
- Ensuring that the necessary supplies and equipment for a study are in stock and in working order.
- Engaging with subjects and understanding their concerns.
Associate degree in nursing or related field.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates