A Clinical Research Associate is responsible for organizing and overseeing clinical studies or trials to contribute to advances in the medical community. Their duties include contacting individuals to participate in trials, reviewing medical histories of each participant before approval and writing reports to determine the overall success of a new drug, procedure or medical device. Clinical Research Associates typically work for research facilities, clinical agencies and pharmaceutical companies to coordinate clinical trials. They work closely with other clinical research professionals to test new drugs, procedures and biotechnology that could benefit modern medical practices and patient ailments.
Clinical Research Associate (02320)
- Creating and writing trial protocols, and presenting these to the steering committee.
- Identifying, evaluating, and establishing trial sites, and closing sites down on completion of the trial.
- Training site staff on therapeutic areas, protocol requirements, proper source documentation, and case report form completion.
- Liaise with the ethics committee regarding the rights, safety, and well-being of trial subjects.
- Ordering, tracking, and managing IP and trial materials.
- Overseeing and documenting IP dispensing inventory, and reconciliation.
- Protecting subjects’ confidentiality, updating their information, and verifying IP have been dispensed and administered according to protocol.
- Conducting regular site visits, coordinating project meetings, and writing visit reports.
- Implementing action plans for sites not meeting expectations.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities.
Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, medical sciences or nursing.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates