Civil engineers build the world we live in. A civil engineer is a professional who oversees construction projects. They are the ones responsible for the complete construction, functionality, and safety of the project. They have to use their education and principles of civil engineering to bring to life creations designed by architects. Civil engineers are responsible for creating, improving, and protecting our immediate environment.
Civil Engineer (11009)
- Completes construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents and confirming specifications
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydro logical characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related cost
- Creates feasibility study by analyzing engineering design, conducting environmental impact studies, and assembling data
- Manage multiple projects which include developing plans, specifications, project schedules, technical analyses, evaluations, maps, procedures, report preparation, and project fiscal management
- Reviewing reports prepared by other staff
- Ability to collect, evaluate, and interpret data to make technical decisions in order to steer the project from inception to completion
- Ability to conduct both desktop assessments and field reconnaissance
Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers with 6 years of experience.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates