Business analysts help to define business problems via in-depth investigation and gathering of technical and non-technical information. Once the issue is clearly understood, they outline detailed requirements for a solution and ensure the delivered solution meets those business requirements. They are most often engaged to work on IT and business transformation projects, but can also be deployed onto projects in other departments too. Business Analysts are usually engaged from the outset of a project and play an advisory role to senior managers and exec teams. They help to bridge the gap between IT and the wider business and many business analysts work as contractors engaged on specific projects.
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements.
- Analyzing commercial data such as budgets, sales results and forecasts
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
- Implementing and testing of solutions.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
Bachelor degree in an area such as business, finance or information technology.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates