Business analysis is a practice to determine changing business needs and apt solutions. It is an elaborate process that includes system development, improvement, management, and strategic planning practices. A business analyst does all these tasks using various methodologies and helps organizational growth. Thus, in simple words, the business analyst’s role is to identify and articulate the need for change in an organization. A business analyst is a professional who determines the changes that an organization needs for growth. They recommend technical advancements, policy upgrades, resource planning, and other things with a sole focus on revenue increase.
- Get all the information about the current processes that the business follows. The idea behind the process analysis is to identify areas that need improvement.
- Dig in depth and research the market thoroughly to understand what other people in a similar domain are doing. It will help you see where you are behind.
- Get up-to-date information and data related to the organization to create research-based plans for company growth. The idea is to ensure the strategies that you prepare are well-researched and fact-based.
- Creating a presentation, providing details about the required improvements and how to execute them. Moreover, the business analyst would present it in front of the board, staff, and every person directly involved with the change.
- Organize staff training to ensure everyone is ready to adapt to the changes and incorporate them into the system smoothly.
- They convince the stakeholders to nod yes to the changes and work with the senior management and other professionals.
- Test the changes to ensure that strategies work fine and give the expected results.
College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, finance, or information systems. Three to five years years of work experience.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates