A back-end web developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do. Back-end developers are usually write the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers. Back end developers are responsible for creating and maintaining technology at the back end of a website (the server, database and application). The attractive visuals created by designers, UX professionals and front end developers couldn’t exist without the technology provided by a back end developer.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in thew future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Follow new and emerging technologies
Bachelor’s degree in a related subject, such as Computer Science.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates