Test automation engineers design and develop programs that conduct automatic tests on new and existent software. They also use guidelines to develop programs and write automation scripts.
Automation Tester #69611
• Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test case documentation.
• Applying Designing and Test Automation Strategy Document
• Creating an automation test plan and getting approval.
• Participation in Selenium Environmental Setup with IDE.
• Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure.
• Creating, Enhancing, Debugging and Running Test Cases.
• Organizing, monitoring defect management process Handling changes and conducting regression tests.
• Find solutions for issues related to object identity issues and error handling.
• Coordination of the members of the Test team and the development team to solve the issues.
• Interaction with the people of the client side to solve problems and update the situation.
• Create a software defect tracking report entire project release status to stakeholders.
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 15% every six months.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project
- Medicinal, Dental and Vision benefits following 60 days of business.
- Medical coverage qualified following 60 days of business.
- Present moment and long-haul handicap following 60 days of work.
- 401k retirement benefits plan qualified following half a year of work.
Only for international candidates on OPT/CPT:
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter/CPT Letter/Offer Letter will be provided, which you need to submit to your university within 90 days of the start of your OPT.
- OPT Extension Letter will be provided to those candidates who are qualified for STEM extension.
- H1B Sponsorship will be provided to OPT and CPT candidates only once they join our client’s project.
- Pre-job Training with Experienced Trainers.
- Assignments & Case Studies provided during training.
- Mock sessions before interviews
- Multiple interview rounds with different clients.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Training completing certificates